10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
If you follow me on social media then you might know a lot about me! But I thought it would be fun to add ten things you might NOT know about me!!
- I am a certified personal trainer and have a sports nutrition cert through ACE.
- I have four small tattoos, but I really want a sleeve!! I always said I would wait till after I got married , my mom didn’t want me to have tats in a dress. But guess what? I eloped and didn’t even wear a dress sooooo I think its time for a sleeve!
- I have known Shane ( my husband ) my whole life! We grew up together at the beach surfing and playing kick the can.
- I used to be the pickiest eater you have ever met!!! Shane is the one who got me to try new things
- I grew up playing soccer , like all year round its all I did
- I was a die-hard skateboarder, had a mini ramp in my yard at one point, knocked a tooth out with my board! I can still skate now & feel totally comfortable on a board.
- I used to live off of burger king kids meals, always chicken nuggets
- I didn’t try red meat till about five years ago. Shane told me if I try it he would pay for a month of crossfit- so I did it!
- I have always loved ford broncos and still want one.
- I have had three wrist surgeries and have very limited movement in my wrist.