7 Healthy Item That Are Always In my Cart
These are my go to healthy foods that are always in my cart each week! Of course I also buy bread, rice, frozen waffles and a few extra things each week but these 7 healthy items are always in my cart.
My go to items:
- fresh fruit/ veggies . Bananas, strawberries , raspberries, mangos and apples are always in my cart. Brody has half a banana for breakfast most days and I’ll either freeze the other half ( for a smoothies ) or add it to my yogurt. We love to snack on fruits all week and sometimes I add mango to my salsa. As for fresh veggies I always go for peppers & onions ( I do buy frozen too) lettuce ( not my fav) and arugula for salads.
- nut milk for my coffee. I have been loving cashew milk or nutpods for my coffee instead of creamer. I love the flavor that it adds to my coffee. I also always get almond milk for shakes and to use for a milk substitute
- eggs. Eggs are a must in my house! I like to hard-boiled half for a quick breakfast or snack.
- flatouts – You can find these in the deli section usually , the everything kind is our favorite . We use them for breakfast sandwiches
- rotisserie chicken. Along with chicken breast and ground turkey I love to get a rotisserie chicken for salads , wraps or a quick snack.
- fresh salsas + avocados . We do tacos a lot so salsa is a must! I like to add salsa to other meals too for a little extra spice. Avocados can literally be added to every meal in my opinion!
- yogurt. I buy a lot of yogurt. I get Brody the whole milk kind since he doesn’t drink a lot of milk. I like to buy coconut yogurt but I can always find it. I buy the full fat greek yogurt most of the time , I don’t love all those fat-free/ reduced fat products!!
Those are the items that I buy every single week. Id love to hear from you and see what your go to healthy items are! Comment below and let me know.
How cute are these Simple Goods 2 Pack Kids Stainless Steel Sippy Cup Tumbler with Straw, Lid & Bag (Tiny, 8 oz, Red/Blue 2 Pack) I got Brody!! He is always steeling our yeti cups ( and our just as good fake yeti’s!) so I had to get him his own. He loves them and so do I.
I hope you LOVE my recipes & quick workouts . Id love to hear from you! Comment below which one you love best . Also make sure you follow me on instagram