Second Baby To Do List
Now that I’m 32 weeks pregnant and Brody came early I should probably get stuff ready! Before Brody I had plans to make some freezer meals but I never got around to it. Making some meals is definitely on my to do list this time around. Id love hear from you, what I am forgetting?! Comment below with some ideas for me, I appreciate it.
Second Baby To Do List:
- finish her room. I still need to paint
- wash things that have been stored. Clothes, blankets, swing cover ect
- get size one diapers. Its been awhile since I bought small diapers!
- clean carseat + install base ( we didn’t have it in the car with Brody because he came early! )
- set up a plan for Brody while we are gone. I am hoping someone will come stay at our house with Brody & the dogs
- freezer meals
- pack a bag for me and Shane
- set up crib ( after I paint ) and pack and play. We used the pack and play a lot with Brody, it has a seat and a changing table on top.
- make sure I have enough dog food
- supplies for the house. I want to make sure I have enough coffee, dish soap, tooth paste , shampoo paper towels ect. I know those things are easy to buy on amazon but its nice to have a stock pile. Plus people will be stopping by and it’s always nice to have extra coffee to offer
- baby proof for when I am nursing. I need to make sure Brody can’t get into anything while I feed the new baby.
- pick up some of my favorite red wine
Things I have done already
- stroller set up. I have the uppa baby vista and I already have a rumble seat that come with one set of attachments. I just need to get a second set which isn’t totally necessary but does add extra room.
Ha! I haven’t done a lot ! Id love to know how you prepared for baby. Comment below and get the convo started.
More posts for you to love :