How To Feel Awesome Everyday
We all want to wake up everyday and feel our best right?! I think each morning gives us a new opportunity to do just that. Even if we have to “fake” it at first , doing the things below can help you to feel awesome everyday!!
Below are some steps on how to feel awesome everyday but if you are looking for more check out my miracle morning routine for more tips.
Ready to feel awesome everyday:
Take some time to write down a few things that make you happy. Add reading this list into your morning routine ( check out my routine here ) Now list a few things you can do TODAY that will make you feel awesome. This list is things you can do now or throughout the day like workout, play with your kids, have a hot cup of coffee, spend time with your partner, read a chapter of your book ect..
- hot coffee while doing my morning routine without Brody to distract me
- morning walk with the family
- outside morning play with my dogs
- read something motivational
- adding things to my pinterest boards to better my life
- spending time at the beach
- catching the sunrise or sunset
- declutter , organize the house
Everyday pick a few things from your list that you can do to help you feel awesome and excited for the day. You may need to update your list with new ideas every month .
More ways to start the d ay feeling awesome:
Are you looking to update your morning or pm routines? Here are a few things you can add to your mornings and your nights, I personally do all these things.
- Add in some personal development . This can be in the form of reading a book , podcasts, youtube videos , seminars . I have been reading personal development books for the last few years now and I love them! They key is to actually do the things the book says! You can’t just read and not implement anything that you have learned .My favs so far have been:
The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) ( I have read three of them )
I have kindle unlimited and I have read a bunch more , I return them once I finish reading unless I saved lots of notes
- Gratitude . At night while falling asleep I think of all the things I am grateful for . I have a list in my head but I usually reflect back on the day and think about everything we did that makes me smile. Then I list all things about myself that I’m grateful for . When I’m done with myself I move onto my family which includes my husband, Brody and extended family that we see daily. Then I move on to things that I’m grateful for about my life, house, yard, beach house until I fall asleep. You can do this in the am too. Filling your head with positive thoughts is a great way to start your day
- Motivation quotes. Find some quotes you love and keep them around so you can read one or two each morning , you can even hang some on your bathroom mirror so you see them first thing.
Just adding these small tips to your morning routine will make you feel amazing! Give it a try for a week and let me know how you feel! Do you have something you do different in the am? Id love to know, comment below and share your morning routine with us!
Some more I know you will love