My Miracle Morning Routine
Do you have a morning routine ? Almost all of the most successful people in the world have a morning routine. After reading the The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) I learned the importance of starting the day right. Here is how I start my day almost everyday. This is my miracle morning routine until the new baby comes this fall . I know after she is here things will have to change and I will share my new morning routine when that happens!
During my miracle morning routine I follow the SAVERS from the book. The life savers stand for Silence, Affirmation, Visualization , Exercise , Reading Scribing. To learn more I highly recommend reading the book.
My Miracle Morning Routine:
- 6:15 am: wake up, usually before Brody . Brush teeth, grab some water and start the coffee .
- 6:30: Meditate/ gratitude or silence . I meditate for about 5-10 minutes. I use the guided meditation ap lets meditate . Its free and I didn’t want to pay for headspace . If you are willing to pay check out headspace .
- 6:35: Affirmations about my life, being a mom, wife, blogger. Followed by reading quotes from a few different aps , I use enliven & think up
Make a cup of coffee.
- 6:45: Visualize, I either visualize how I want my day to go or how I want my life to be in 2-5-10 years. Pinterest boards are also a great way to make a vision board , I have a few different ones to look at.
- 6:50: Then I do one of the journal prompts from an ap I have ( write light)
- 6:55: Blog/social media stuff is next and this usually takes the longest. I check my calendars to see what blog posts I have schedules . Then I check my blog and if I posted something then I share it on my social media accounts. This takes about 10-15 minutes just to look over blog posts, schedules and think of new ideas to write about. I also check my instagram & Facebook at this time and post if I need to.
- 7:15: Brody is usually up at this point so I make him breakfast
- 7:25: While Brody eats I try to read a few pages from the book I’m reading. I read before bed every night so I don’t feel too bad about skipping this part of my SAVERS.
When I finish I move right into cleaning up any part of the house that needs a quick declutter. I make sure to make my bed and just do a quick clean up!
All of this is done before 8am!
Here are all the apps I use! I have been loving simple habit and now do some of the bed time routines they offer.
Short Version to start your day with gratitude and confidence :
- daily motivation ap & gratitude – then leave your bed!
- brush teeth, wash face have a big glass of water
- visualize goals/dreams
- Plan the day
Do you have a morning routine? Id love to know what you do differently than me! Comment below and let me know. What is your fav app??
More post you will love :